STEVENS-Crash Replacement Program for racing or MTB frames applies when you crash or get involved in an accident with your STEVENS bike and offers you the opportunity to buy a replacement frame at a 50% special discount on the current retail price, if the old one is beyond repair.
Conditions for the Replacement
- The offer applies only once and only for first owners and frames
- The complete bike or single frame must have been bought at an authorized STEVENS dealer.
- The offer is valid for 2 years starting from purchase date.
- The defective frame must be sent in via a STEVENS dealer including proof of purchase and damage report.
- The replacement frame is suggested/offered by STEVENS in consultation with the dealer (it may occur that the same color or version is not available due to a model change).
- Racing frames and cyclocross/gravel models with carbon forks are part of the Crash Replacement Program. Shocks and suspension forks that are delivered with a STEVENS MTB carbon frame are not covered by the Crash Replacement Program.
- Frames that already had been replaced or for which warranty claims were made are excluded from this program.
- This offer does not apply to damage through negligence or willful intent.
- STEVENS does not pay the retrofitting and transport cost.